Thursday, September 27, 2007

Unassigned

My time at BS was dropped for today, because there really wasn't anything for me to do. And I'm guess there still won't be much for me to do when I go back tomorrow. But I am not upset about that. I get to be in the office, and actually get some studying done! I love when work pays me to study! And for once, no one has picked up my time, yet...

Of course, whenever I'm in the office I ended up going out for lunch. I ran into someone I started with, who is also unassigned, and he suggested lunch. Why not? So the Chinese was a little much, and I'm uncomfortable full. I'm sure in a half hour I will be hungry again. Crazy Chinese food.

Yesterday Blaine and I carpooled! It was nice sharing the long commute with someone. But he does like to be at work earlier than I do, and he stays later than I do. So that was one downside. I don't think we will tomorrow, because I have a feeling I will get done early, and then I'd be stuck with nothing to do. (And no Internet, BS has all websites blocked) hmmm...

I'm already starting to think about the weekend. Its been awhile since we've gone out downtown/uptown, so I'm thinking that'd be fun.

Tonight is GREY'S ANATOMY!!!! SO excited. I watched the spin-off last night, and thought it was ok. I'll probably watch it again. But it definitely is no Grey's Anatomy. Oh and I wanted to watch Top Chef, as they are getting close to the finale. However, for some reason I was uncontrollably, extremely tired last night. It hit 9:15, and my eyes were like "sorry, can't stay open". So I fell asleep, woke up to Brian being cut-off, which was what I called, no big surprise, then fell back asleep. (longest run-on sentence ever).

Well I better get back to studying (use this free-time wisely!).

Have a good one!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Just got finished watching GA! LOVED IT! can't wait until next thursday!

Sure I want to come and visit. Just not this weekend... I will be in GF! I have a race saturday!