Sunday, September 23, 2007

HOUSE HUNGTING......

Here we go again.

Long story short: We were negotiating with the sellers on a date to close, and they were adamant about one day. So we were willing to go with that. However, our realtor felt they were asking for too much, so he said we should just stick with our original date and see if they change their mind. Fine. The next morning I get a forward from our realtor. He had emailed the other realtor and told them we were taking our offer off the table completly. I WAS PISSED! We did not say that was what we wanted to do. He felt bad, I think. We could go back and make another offer, but we decided just to look a few more houses this weekend. So our Saturday night was spent looking at 6 houses. We found one that we like just as much, if not more, as the last one. So we are going to the open house today to look at it again. Its a little bit further out than I wanted to be, but I LOVE the neighborhood and the huge yard. The other house has a better basement, but this one has an extra room, and an extra 400 sq ft. We shall see....

Blaine helped Matt and Rachel paint their house yesterday, while I studied....ick.

I had the best drink on Friday night: it was a vodka strawberry lemonade at Ruby Tuesday. Just delicious, with fresh strawberries in it! Of couse it cost $7, but what can you do.

We had to make a trip to Target to get Blaine a nerf gun! haha. Apparently everyone at work has a nerf gun, and they all shoot each other for fun. ok. So of course I keep finding him shooting the gun at random times! Boys are weird.

ttfn

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

I am sorry to hear about the house hunting difficulties. I am frustrated for you.

I think HAIRBALL performs in the cities sometime. That link on my post is to their website and it has their schedule! YOu guys would have fun!

Anonymous said...

from fsjws; nice web site