Monday, September 24, 2007

Mum's the word

I have decided not to jinx Blaine and I. So NO MORE HOUSE INFO. The next time you will hear about a house is when we have one (I mean keys in hand). Which hopefully will be sooner than later. (but we all know I won't be able to keep that promise).

Tomorrow I work on a benefit plan, what that means I will be doing, I have no idea. All I know is that I get to take the bus tomorrow, because I'm downtown. How sad is that. I am excited to get to take the bus. The 20 mile commute the past week is not my favorite, so one day off from that is great. Plus I find the bus ride to be relaxing. I was hoping to be unassigned this one day so I could study, but my time was picked up today. I guess my utilzation rate will be higher, but my exam score won't!

Speaking of exam scores, people are starting to get their test results in. Maybe tomorrow I will get mine...should be coming soon. But if you don't hear anything from me, don't ask (b/c that means I failed and embarassed to tell anyone).

I think its bedtime though. Monday flew by!

PS: All you Caribou lovers: the Pumpkin Latte is in! mmmmm....

NIGHT!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

Mmmm... pumpkin latte.

Just make sure you call me when you get those keys? I would rather find out that way they through your blog!

Love ya!