Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Today was an interesting day. I had an inventory at Sam's Club, and I had to be there at 3am!!! So I was up before 2am today! The inventory wasn't too bad; I think I could have showed up a good 3 hours later and been able to finish at the same time, because they didn't have the reports we needed ready for us until after 7am. I was so tired when I got home at noon, and SO hungry. So I ate, and than crashed until 4pm. That felt good, but I made myself get up so I would be able to sleep tonight.


Tonight we are looking at two houses in Eden Prairie. One that we wanted to look at in Plymouth sold, go figure. I'm actually surprised these two haven't sold yet. An update on "the other" house as I will refer to it (still a little bitter), they rejected our offer for the appraisal value. The seller also sent us a crazy email, basically saying it was all our faults, and that he had proof the house is the listed square footage. Unfortunately he is not able to provide us with that "proof". Today it is back on the mls, and listed at their original asking price, CRAZY. I hope no one buys it for that price. I guess I don't know how they can if it won't appraise for that value. I guess he just thinks the VA doesn't know how to do appraisals. He should check the tax records, because is says right on there what the house is worth, a lot less than what he is asking for. Moving on, I don't want to think about how much time we wasted with this house, so we just have to put it behind us. Hopefully we can find something we like SOON.


Blaine is really working now, no more training. He is realizing the joys of work though, as lots of stuff was piled on him at the end of the day all at once yesterday. Hopefully, its not always like that for him. I am at a client in St.Paul this week, and the people there are unbelievably nice AND helpful. Its amazing. I wish I were always on this client. Well except for the drive. The traffic has been ridiculous this week, and I won't miss that when I roll off and head to another client next week.


We don't have plans for the weekend yet. I think we will try to go a twin's game, who knows! I should probably get on the studying too...ehhh...


Hope everyone is having a good week!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

You wouldn't believe how giddy I was when I opened your blog... new look, and a new post! I am so excited!

I hope the trip to Eden Prairie tonight went well! Let me know how it went!

Love ya