Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hump Day Update

Even though I feel completely exhausted right now, I am still going to attempt to write a decent post. Part of me thinks OMG its only Wednesday, and the other part of me thinks wow tomorrow is Thursday already. Weird, I know it.

So Monday I started at a new client, well new to me, sorta. I was at this client the majority of my internship. Its the client everyone in our office knows about, and not in a good way. Its known for its crappy execs, crappy internal controls, crappy accounting, crappy employees. Those are the technical terms we use. It does have a dees cafeteria though, and our team seems fun. Its all girls, with the exception of one guy who won't be out there all the time. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I like them all so far.

Yesterday day I had to another cycle count at the client I was at last week. So that meant driving to St Paul, then to Eden Prairie. I'm glad we get reimbursed for that travel.

Enough work talk...Last night Blaine and I went to the Wild game with a couple of friends. The Wild got their butts kicked by the Redwings, but it was still really fun. Except for the driving (of course). It was raining yesterday, so naturally all traffic stopped. It took a good hour to get to the game, then we came back to Eden Prairie where our friends live, to drop them off, pick up Deja, and get my car. Then we still had to drive to Brooklyn Park. Needless to say, that is why I am so tired today : )


On a good note: The sellers all of sudden today had a change of mind. They were not going to budge from their counteroffer, but apparently our lack of response the last couple of days paid off. They came down to our offer price! Looks like we may have a house after all! Of course cross your fingers. Its not as exciting this time, thinking there's always that possibility it won't work out. So I'm holding back on the celebration just yet. I will celebrate when we have the keys to the house! (Feel free to check out pics, MLS# 3429895)

I really should be studying, but I'll be lucky if don't fall asleep before Top Chef!

Enjoy your evenings!!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Lucky you... going to a WILD game!


I am crossing my fingers for the house... my toes too.

Have a great thursday!

cdoc said...

I had to check out the pics to see which one you went for, good choice! I loved that house, it was so you. You will get it, I have a good feeling! Thanks for letting me join you for the open house!