Friday, October 19, 2007

Closing and Moving and Painting!!!

This afternoon Blaine and I close on our very own first home!!! I couldn't be more excited. And our families will be here to celebrate and help us make the big leap! It will be lots of work, but I know it will be well worth it. Last night we had our final walkthrough of the house. It was unbelievably clean!!! I just got even more excited, knowing it will be OURS. I love it. It was a long, stressfull at times process, but in the end I think it work out for the best!

5 comments:

Liz said...

be sure to post pictures!

teacherwoman said...

I had a fun weekend! And your house is lovely! :) see you in two weeks!

teacherwoman said...

Umm... still sore today. Won't be making it to the gym. dang!

Anonymous said...

I saw the pics your sis posted -I LOVE your home, it's sooooo cute :)

BTW, I'm not sure if I ever told you, but I think the pic of you and your hubby at the top of the page is so classic and pretty.

Abbie said...

Don't forget to post pictures