Sunday, December 16, 2007

UGLY CHRISMTAS SWEATER PARTY

Blaine and I hosted our First House Party! We thought it turned out great. There were over 20 people, and only 3 did not have an ugly sweater on. I made Pomegranate Vodka Lemonades, which at least I thought were tasty : ) And we had lots of snacks, which thankfully were pretty much gone by the end of the night. Some people played board games, some played drinking games, some played pool or darts! It was great getting a lot of my cousins all together, as well as meeting some of Blaine's work friends, and seeing some college friends I haven't in awhile! Thanks to those who made a long drive - it wouldn't have been as fun w/o you!



The Family



A very serious game of Apples to Apples...




Sisterly Love!


Hockey anyone - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

We had soo much fun! You guys are the hostests with the mostest! See you in 5 days!

cdoc said...

Thanks for the invite, I had lots of fun! Wish I could have stayed longer, stupid work. Hope to see you again soon!