Sunday, December 09, 2007

Holiday Party...


Its always fun having an opportunity to get a little dressed up! We had a great time at my office holiday party, getting to see people I started with that I never get to see, and of course the open bar was a plus. It was located at The Depot downtown. Just for a little history, the building use to be the old train stop. Now it is a skating rink, which they can also turn into a huge party hall. Pretty sweet!


We are getting all prepped for our ugly Christmas sweater party!!! It looks like there is going to be a really good turn out. I just hope the roads are good for those who have to travel. We went to Sam's Club to get snacks and drinks. We also bought 40 ft of real garland for $7!! Our balcony now looks like it came straight out of the forest : )


I will be gone in SD all next week. Blaine and I STILL don't know what we'll be getting off for Christmas week...but we will be taking a trip to NY over New Years (its work related - so free flights and hotel!!). Its all coming sooooo fast - yikes. But I can't wait to get home for the holidays!


Laters all!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Very nice photos!! I absolutely love your hair!

Anonymous said...

nice pictures; Blaine cleans up pretty good;