Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jamestown Wedding Shower

Hosts: Irene Williams and Nicole Williams!

This shower was a great opportunity for me to meet many of Blaine's relatives. It was a Pampered Chef Party, which made it even more fun!



Everyone drew on an apron for me, which turned out super cute. Nicole wrote, "Steph...you're the pick of the vine" and drew pretty grapes. Danelle put "The Perfect Pair" and drew two pears. There were many cute notes, and I had to laugh at Ashlee's which said "Dominos 252-8888"!




With the help of the Pampered Chef host Judy Baker, we all learned how to use some of the many neat cooking tools they offer. I got to help Judy make a delicious taco dip, as well as, roasted asparagus, which turned out to be SO good! We also had many other yummy treats to snack on, so I went home stuffed!


Judy brought door prizes that we drew names for, and everyone ended up giving me what they got! That was way too nice!


Now Blaine and I will have so many good cooking tools to use, so we can learn to make good meals! I can't wait! Thanks everyone for who made my shower so special and fun!

No comments: