Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Bismarck Wedding Shower

Hosts: Barb Kautzman, Diana Bopp, and Stacy Smith!





It all started off with a little go around the cirlce, say your name, your relation to me, and tell any good stories about me. (You know a teacher hosted this party!) Aunt Debby was one of the first ones to go, and of course I know which story she was going to tell. Running around naked outside when your 2 shouldn't be held against you when you're 22! From there I had aunts (Trichelle more specifically) making up naked stories about me from last Christmas...all lies! Thanks Trichelle for also asking Blaine's mom if she had any naked stories about me!



After all that commotion...I was told to sit in the middle of the room, and everyone got to draw me! Seeing the results was too much fun, we defnitely have some artists in the family, and some who should probably stick to their day jobs! I believe it was Diana who made me look like Jesus, and Robbie who drew a football player version of me! Stacy's was my favorite! Most creative would have to go to Brooke and Linds, who a Roman version of me (covered with leaves in the right spots!) That took team effort!





Then we all enjoyed some delicious cheesakes made by my wonderful mother, as well as Diana's yummy cake!





Thank you everyone who made it! I had a great time!

No comments: