Thursday, September 04, 2008

Oh, the Places you will Go

Tonight another staff and I walked around the SDSU campus after dinner. It was great to actually get out of the hotel room, and enjoy the beautful evening. I was surprised to find how nice the campus was, with cute buildings and lots of paths. Also, since this is an ag school I got to visit the horses. Who knew! Walking through the campus brought back all the memories of college - the dorms, the frats, the people just walking around.... It made me realize that I actually miss that time, and wish I would have enjoyed it a little more while I was there. I think that is always the battle I have - to enjoy the moment more. I think that will be a goal of mine. Unfortunately I didn't even think to bring my camera to share the sights. Next time - I promise!

We have also discovered a Starbucks! This town is full of surprises!

Tomorrow is Friday, which means only a half day of work and a few hours in my car until the weekend!

Now I will watch McCain (right now it looks like a history channel special). Then I will hit the hay!

Night!

1 comment:

teacherwoman said...

I agree. We all need to live in the moment a little more and enjoy it! I miss college too, thus one of the reasons why I already went back to school! :) hehe.

I fell alseep watching McCain. Blech. Not impressed with his speaking abilities... nor his wife's.

Enjoy your friday, drive safe home, and have a great weekend... and hey, enjoy that dive bar extravaganza this weekend!

I will keep you posted on the house situation too....