Wednesday, April 09, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

Last night Blaine and I joined some friends in Brooklyn Park for a serious night of BINGO! Blaine had gone with them last week, and I kept hearing how much fun it was, so I had to see for myself. It was definitely cheap entertainment - $5 for like 10 games, which lasted about 3 hours. There were some pretty interesting people there, but I have to admit that I did enjoy myself. None of us won anything, so it looks like we might have to go back next week : )

One more day after today and I am off to Sunny Arizona! Pam has provided us with an itinerary, which includes hiking, a baseball game, clubbing, shopping, relaxing by the pool, as well as trying lots of unique restaurants!!!! There is also room to through in an art museum or whatever else we feel like. I feel guilty leaving Blaine out, but he told me he is going to work on finishing a desk and possibly starting another project. That should keep him pretty busy...

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: