Sunday, November 18, 2007

A New Day



I love the fall. I love the warm cozy smells - caramel, vanilla, cinnamon, pumpkin. I love watching huge snowflakes fall, even if they melt the second they hit the ground. I love the excitement of the approaching holdays - thinking of the perfect gift to give, looking forward to spending some quality time with family, and of course all the delicous treats : ) I love all the holiday parties I have coming up - even if I need to find an ugly Christmas sweater AND a black-tie event dress. I love staying in on cold nights and playing games and drinking lattes. Mostly I love it all!
So here's to enjoying the rest of November and December in a new home, with new and old friends and family, with no studying, no busy season, and lots of fun times!
I may be a little early on my holiday sentiment, but believe or not Thanksgiving is next week!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Love the photo! Great post! I can't wait to see you guys wednesday night! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I had mistakenly tagged Stacy's blog with all the sentimental stuff, pardon me while I dry my eyes. Looking forward to seeing you guys, Kirby got a haircut for Deja, looks pretty good!!! See you tomorrow.