Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Another GREAT movie I recommend: The Other Boleyn Girl. I found out at the end that it was based on a true story. A interesting piece of history!

New favorite pizza: Papa Murphy's Herb Medittarean Delite - YUM!

Other random updates: the new sliding patio door is officially in and complete! New digital thermostat is installed and working efficiently (its flush with the wall so it looks sweet) Shutters are painted, looks much better than before. I mowed the lawn for the first time. It was a good thing Blaine was around, b/c it stopped like 6 times, and I can't get it to restart. The neighbor chick who was mowing her lawn at the same time and totally kicked my butt - dang. We bought a new mower, much needed. Now I can take her anyday! Today is the first day of July - crazy. Today is also like Friday, b/c we have the rest of the week off and heading to the Biz for some fourth of July fun!

Stay tuned for pics of our lovely (rainy) camping trip last weekend!!!!

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Glad to hear you got a new mower! I am sure Blaine is excited so he won't have to help you start it! hehehe.

Realtor called me this morning. Going to look at 2 properties I had on my little list and then she found another one I might be interested in! Wahoo! All smiles today!

Anonymous said...

you might be on to something -- like olympic lawnmowing competition!